Tuesday, 30 August 2011

New blogger/ "hexagon bug"!



Hi there, well I finally have commenced the journey into the world of blogging! I have been watching enviously for couple of months now at all the wonderful blog sites.

So here goes . . . have caught the "hexagon bug" from that wonderful magazine "Vignette".

I decided upon the fabric range from moda titled "Curio" and I couldn't be more happy with the results. I chose a jelly role and found it quite easy to cut around the template. I even take them with me to work when I have that spare moment or three. I am addicted!!!

Until next time, happy "hexagoning".
Suzi




3 comments:

Charlie and Wendy said...

Welcome to blogland, your hexie flowers look beautiful.

Lyn said...

A warm welcome to blogland too from someone who has also started blogging this year - having grown up in Dee Why (but now living in New Zealand) I can certainly understand your description of the Northern Beaches as beautiful... it tugs at the heartstrings... You have been busy with your hexies.

Sandy at Cookies and Cream Craft said...

Welcome, Suzi. Love your hexies! *grin*