Monday 10 October 2011

Cookies & Cream Craft

Just wanted to tell you about the wonderful Cookies & Cream Craft . . . I discovered Sandy and her fabulous on-line business when I found that I didn't have the time to buzz all over Sydney looking for items and as a shift worker knowing that Sandy is there is just great! Items ordered arrive promptly which I just love!

I have been able to purchase the Sewline glue pens (for those wonderful hexagons); subscribe to Vignette magazine; purchase favourite patterns and fabrics and I love the "coming soon" area - I can see in advance what I want and just order it.

I noticed last week on Leanne Beasley's blog that she was releasing "Sew Laugh Love" as a kit and I was just hoping that I could get my hands on it . . . I didn't have to worry, Sandy's regular email advising of what's coming soon had the pattern/kit advertised - what a relief I thought - I don't have to miss out!

Sandy has been my greatest help in becoming a "blogger" - I just didn't quite know where to start and again, Sandy gave me some great advice and her time

Thanks heaps Sandy from one very happy customer and new blogger.

Some "goodies"

. . . and just a few more


No comments: