Saturday 17 March 2012

Just had to have that . . .

Well today being a dull rainy day in Sydney I decided to have one of
those days we all cherish in the sewing room . . .
BUT I had to go the quilt shop because my cutter was blunt!
that's my excuse and I am sticking to it!!!  Seriously, I have been struggling to cut the strips and squares for my SKoW project. Put on the new blade and WOW what a huge difference.

Just had to have this Sashiko kit . . . I have wanted to do this for years . . . it has the needles, cotton and all fabrics andthe end result will be a beautiful table runner.


Oh, and my "stash" needed topping up too!I have had a wonderful day pottering around in my own little world - sorting, stacking, cutting and taking pics.  My DH has offered to cook dinner so what a perfect ending to a Saturday . . . until next time . . .



No comments: