Wednesday 14 March 2012

SKoW - Still here!

Hi everyone . . . I thought I best get my act together and post at least what I have done otherwise you will think I have dropped off the planet! Life has been a little hectic lately as I am sure you all know too well.  I am up to date with blocks December, January and February except for last block, ie. the book.

I haven't been blogging at all - must prioritise my life!

Silly me didn't cut the extra squares etc. when I first commenced this wonderful journey, so have been cutting, cutting and cutting - finally finished!

I think I might invest in an Accuquilt Go after this cutting exercise - any reviews out there on the Accuquilt Go?

Anyhow, just touching base and I love seeing all of the finished blocks 
on this blog they are all unique and special.  






Until next time . . . enjoy whatever you are doing each day
SuziQ

No comments: