Monday 29 October 2012

Hexagons galore . . .

I have gone hexagon mad again . . . I just love them.


Just loved making Carol's Needle Book that I am making another one for a friend of mine in Tassie - I am going to use the word "friends" across the top instead of her name.  I am not gluing  like I did with those clamshells, I am now sewing them into place - I feel that this method is just so much nicer.

The fabric I am using from "Papilion" which I just love. These hexagons are 1/2 inch.




I got so carried away with the 1/2 inch hexagons, I am now making the Brigitte Giblin large hexagon purse which measures 8" x 12" using 1" hexagon papers.

Also using the "Papilion" fabric.






And then there were more hexagons - I started going through my stash and fussy cut some of these fabrics - these will probably be used for a smaller hexagon purse which measures 6" x 9".





Hope you had a terrific weekend. I am counting down to two weeks annual leave and I know what I will be taking with me - you guessed it - hexagon papers!!! Until next time, SuziQ

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely fabrics.........have fun with the EPP........