Saturday 18 February 2012

SKoW - Back on Track

Dear SKoW friends . . . just wanted to let you know I am still around, I came to a grinding halt due to a very persistent virus which has hit me now three times and I am really over it!! Dr. finally gave me much stronger antibiotics, so hopefully back on the mend.

I have been keeping up to date with all of your posts and I think by the looks of it we are all really enjoying this wonderful project!  Everyone is putting their own special touches to each panel - well done.

I am including a pic of some of my completed blocks - I had been enjoying the needle turn until the virus, so back on track hopefully this weekend.

Until next time, enjoy your day, SuziQ


1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

you're doing ok SuziQ.....glad to hear your on the mend now....nothing worse then bugs that won't go away.......