Saturday 29 June 2013

This is us . . .

They talk about sheds that the men have, well I am thinking of adding a shed up the back yard for my addiction (no just kidding)!!!  One of the ladies I work with told me that her Mum has a yurt for her sewing room.  Her Dad promised this when they moved into the new home - WOW a yurt, that would be cool.

I purchased last year some gorgeous fabrics by French General for my DH quilt - he asked me about it the other day and I thought OMG I must find that - well I did find it and have dusted off the cobwebs and  have now found my blade is blunt, so out into the rain - hopefully I don't get too carried away with other essential items at our local quilt store.

Found this "funny" on Patchwork Orange Facebook page.

Enjoy whatever you are doing today, until next post, cheers SuziQ


2 comments:

Susan said...

Having my own sewing room is fabulous so I can only imagine how great your own building would be! A yurt would be fun. A rainy day at the patchwork shop sounds wonderful.

Susan said...

I have no idea what a yurt is . . .bit one of my friends bought one of those shed type of things they set up as the office when they are selling off land - they are also known as site sheds - you could try them too.

I popped over via the FNWF and was skimming back thru posts - sorry about your mess up with the French General. Hope you have it sorted by now.